Tuesday 16 April 2013

My new favourite bag!

Hello!

Thought I would do a little post featuring my latest finish (I finished it a couple of weeks ago but I am just not very good at finding the time to blog at the moment).

I was lucky enough to win a competition at Fabric Yard last month and choose a metre of Echino Buck in turquiose as my prize.

When it arrived it was so lovely I knew I wanted to use it to make a bag and as luck would have it I had recently purchased the Velocity Girl bag pattern from Sara at Sew Sweetness.

Velocity Girl Bag

I am so delighted with the end result - it makes me smile every time I pick it up and the wealth of pockets means that I don't spend 10 minutes rummaging around whenever I need something. 

The pattern was clear and easy to follow and when I was a bit uncertain about one step (due to me being a bit dim) a quick email to Sara got a response within hours - seriously good customer service!

In fact I love it so much I made another one for my Mum using a Zen Chic Juggling Summer print and she loved it too (unfortunately I forgot to take a photo).

I'd definitely recommend this pattern and I look forward to more Sew Sweetness bags in my future.

Bye for now
Sarah

6 comments:

  1. If it goes missing you will find it at my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Bag, you have positioned those glasses wearing deer heads perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great bag and it looks so cute in that fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove your bag and the nametag you made for Leanne - gorgeous work!!!

    ReplyDelete